[Kde-announce-apps] [idea] a pinguin which dance on your music 0.1

toto dorp ktulu at highwaytoacdc.com
Tue Feb 6 00:28:03 CET 2007

Name: [idea] a pinguin which dance on your music
Version: 0.1
Type: Amarok Script
Depend:
License: GPL
Homepage:

 I have discovered this app for kde
:http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=52641&PHPSESSID=a8928f955f41f1705d8e0b795fc81e57
and I had a funny idea, imagine that when you are
playing your music on amarok with this script (or
something else), a pinguin is dancing on your
music, according to the music style (writen on id3
tag) ??
It should be very funny, perhaps useless, but kde
would even more convivial !
Imagine Tux juping and headbanging on a metallica
song, and after, move his body  on britney spears
song :D
sexy, isn\\\\\\\'t it ??
I know this kind of project is difficult to do,
but i think it can hang on people who thinks linux
is just for geeks and developpers.
It is THE killing detail ! (a french expression
sorry :D)
I am student in developing but I don\\\\\\\'t know
how to do 3d characters and let them move :(
what do you think about that ?
thank you !