MountISO 0.9.2

Mladen Pejaković pejakm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 15:19:32 CET 2007

Name: MountISO
Version: 0.9.2
Type: KDE Service Menu
Depend:

 Mount ISO Image is an advanced script which
allows to perform multiple operations with ISO,
NRG (Nero Burning ROM), UDF (DVD), CUE/BIN,
CCD/IMG/SUB (CloneCD), XDVDFS (XBOX) and MDF
images.
Mount/unmount operations can be performed in two
different ways: using kdesu or sudo. During the
installation you'll be offered to choose a variant
to use.
Note: If you prefer to use sudo, you should first
choose to "Setup sudo config" in installation
menu.

Translations
------------
- Italian (by marcosegato)
- Russian (by Jinjiru)
- Serbian (by Mladen Pejaković)

If you submit translations, please, send them
within the utf-8 text file to prevent encoding
mistakes! All non utf translations will not be
considered!

Bugs and translations
----
I really need your help with translations and
feature requests - please send them pejakm at
gmail dot com. If you sent any translations or
suggestions some time ago - please resend them!
If you find any errors please do not hesitate to
report them. If you have any suggestions or want
to contribute in any manner - you're always
welcome!

[size=4][b]Important Notice!!![/b][/size]

Since this project appears to be abandoned,
administrators have gave moderation control over
this project to me, pejakm. I intend to continue
and to improve this script as good as I can. If
the original authors decide to continue its work I
will happily give them this back.

Changelog:
 0.9.2 - Thursday 27 December 2007

+ Feature: Mount/umount MDF images
+ Feature: Convert MDF to ISO (using 'mdf2iso'
from http://mdf2iso.berlios.de)
+ Feature: Image menus are now in top level
+ Feature: Installer message if utility not
installed
+ Fix: Fixed common "file is not an iso or is
corrupted" error
+ Code cleanup (removed non utf and incomplete
translations (remained: Italian, Russian; added:
Serbian), etc.)

0.9.1 - Sunday 16 October 2005

+ Feature: Check ISO Type
+ Code cleanup

0.9 - Monday 24 May 2004

+ Feature: Mount CUE/BIN images (using 'cdemu'
from http://cdemu.sourceforge.net)
+ Feature: Create XBOX images (using
'extract-xiso' from
http://dwl.xbox-scene.net/~xbox/xbox-scene/tools/isotools/extract-xiso_v2.3.linux.x86.static.tgz)
+ Feature: Convert NRG images to ISO
+ Fix: Some ISO files created with WinISO have a
non-standard "magic number" (thanks to Ignacio
Serantes for info)
+ Fix: Menu for NRG, CUE/BIN, CloneCD images no
longer suggests to "Manage *ISO*"