johannes.sixt at telecom.at
Tue Dec 18 22:32:02 CET 2007
Type: KDE Development Tool
Depend: KDE 3.x
KDbg is a graphical user interface to gdb, the
GNU debugger. It provides an intuitive interface
for setting breakpoints, inspecting variables, and
stepping through code.
There is only one notable change since 2.1.0-rc1:
FreeBSD core files are supported.
Notable changes since the 2.0.x series are:
- The source window hightlights syntax of C/C++
- The Attach to Process dialog shows the processes
in a tree and offers
- The Program Arguments dialog is reorganized into
- Local wchart_t values are interpreted as Unicode
strings and displayed
accordingly. (Does not work with members of
- The std::string values are displayed (only on
platforms that use
- The output window interprets \r, i.e. it handles
how terminal applications
typically implement progress indication.
- The variable windows now use Qt's tree controls
and look now differently.
More information about the Kde-announce-apps