Amarok cover to Kopete avatar 1.0B

ben pro benpro82 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 20:50:26 CET 2007

Name: Amarok cover to Kopete avatar
Version: 1.0B
Type: Amarok Script
Depend:
License: GPL
Homepage: http://benpro.info

 Amarok Cover to Kopete Avatar:

With this script you can automatically change your
avatar in kopete by the cover of the song your
currently playing with Amarok.

Please note that only change your avatar, it does
not display the song what you are playing. The
module of kopete make this good.

Dependencies :
Amarok
Kopete
Imagemagick

How to install :

First you must Activate the Global Identity in
Kopete. Also then deactivate the exportation of
avatar\'s user.
Then install the tar.gz with the Scripts Manager
in Amarok.
So launch amarok and kopete and play song, your
avatar is now the cover of your song.
Please note when you change too fast for next
track, the avatar can be make long to appear.

For the moment on my computer there is a bug when
I stop playing music, kopete doesn\'t wants to
load my avatar and keep the last cover image of
Amarok, please tell me if you viewed this bug.

The word of the end:
So for terminate don\'t hesitate to contact me for
a bug or idea to ameliorate.

PS : Sorry for my poor English, I\'m a lazy French
student.