K750i & BTC Millenium Amarok Control Profile 0.1

Lukasz Purgal lookanio at interia.pl
Mon Aug 27 11:49:29 CEST 2007

Name: K750i & BTC Millenium Amarok Control Profile
Version: 0.1
Type: Amarok Script
Depend:
License: GPL
Homepage:

 Bluetooth Remote-Profile for the Sony Ericsson
K750i and compatible cellphones.
Because I prefer my own global keys in Amarok to
Tnt\'s ones and because some of his shortcuts
aren\'t \"free\" (e.g. [ctrl]+[+] conflicts with
Firefox and [ctrl]+[alt]+[+] conflicts with x.org)
I made my own HID profile. It\'s suitable for BTC
Millenium keyboard, which has additional icons on
F1-F12 keys. Just press [Win] + one of
[F1]-[F6]keys.
Exceptions:
- volume up: [win] + [+]
- volume down: [win] + [-].

I hope some you enjoy it.

Credits to:
- Tnt (I only changed a few inputs in his
HID-profile):
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/K750i+++W800+++D750+Amarok+Control+Profile?content=45012

- (and of course) Stefans -
http://stefans.datenbruch.de/k750i/remote.shtml