ktabbedrdp 0.01a

Anthony ringwraith anthony at subnetters.com
Fri Aug 17 02:37:57 CEST 2007

Name: ktabbedrdp
Version: 0.01a
Type: KDE System Tool
Depend: KDE 3.4.x
License: GPL
Homepage: kde-apps.org

 This is a small front-end to rdesktop that
allows you to have multiple rdesktop sessions in a
tabbed environment. It is designed to be quick,
clean and easy. Not many features yet, but
certainly functional. I would consider this alpha.
Please let me know how you like it.

Changelog:
 Version 0.01a

Fixed stupid icon issue
Fixed compile files so target wont have to be
i686. You only need to update if you could not
compile before or want an icon.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

execute ktabbedkrdpinstaller.sh and it will
automatically guide you through the rest of the
install process.

After install look for a program called krdp in
your utilities menu. I am sorry i am trying to
change the name of the project files, takes some
time to do.

UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS:

remove previous krdp.kdevelop directory and run
installer