PCNC 1.2

Sebastian Beck sebastian.bw at freenet.de
Wed Apr 4 19:56:56 CEST 2007

Name: PCNC
Version: 1.2
Type: Accessibility Application
Depend: KDE 3.x
License: GPL
Homepage: http://freenet-homepage.de/PCNC/

 Numerical control software for 3 axis over
parallel port for the Wabeco-Plus CNC-Machines and
others.
The navigation programs can only be get on the
project´s homepage above.

Changelog:
 --------------------
04.04.07
PCNC-1.2.0 is out and has a big new feature: For
all real number inputs did I now implement a
history. Have a look...
Konturprogramm is still in development, it'a real
big thing!
A new button on left hand, TEXT, is also in
development. It will be finished after
Konturprogramm.
--------------------
11.02.07
I've now a controlling for free on my project
page. Of course it doesn't support all
instructions.
Just have a look!
--------------------
30.12.06
My provider changed the homepage address to:
http://freenet-homepage.de/PCNC/
--------------------
08.10.06
PCNC-1.1.0 is out now.
There is no backward compatibility of
Masschinentool. Best is to delete maschinen.dat in
/PCNC and create it new.
Now:
- There can be stored machines with different tool
files.
- A tool file is related to a machine.
- There are machine drives In the Maschinentool
dialog.
- PCNC can handle ball spindles and ball guides.
- PCNC is more safety and user friendly.
--------------------
25.08.06
I found a dropped connection of the button
"Anfang". Those who have downloaded yet please try
again. Sorry.
25.08.06
pcnc-1.0.2 is out now
With two new features: