[Kde-announce-apps] Kile 1.9.3

Jeroen Wijnhout jeroen at wijnhout.com
Sat Nov 18 21:27:06 CET 2006

We're happy to announce the bugfix release, Kile 1.9.3, which can be
downloaded from http://kile.sourceforge.net/download.php

Changelog
version 1.9.2-> 1.9.3
Fixes:
 - Recognize escaped chars in \newcommand. (#132899)
 - Use KPDF as embedded viewer for quick preview, because KPDF can
remember current settings. (#129177)
 - Bugs in tabular wizard, when merging, breaking and merging again some
cells
 - Quote replacement should not happen inside verbatim/verb environment
(#133112)
 - Fix bug in tabular wizard, when breaking some multicolumn cells
 - Don't use default permissions for backup file (CVE CAN-2005-1920 also
applies to kile)
 - Fix bug in syntax highlighting: mathmode in optional parameter
(#134146)
 - Allow tools with brackets in the configuration string also in
sequence tools, fixed also the crash which hid the bug. (#134605)
 - One fix in latex-document-cwl and color.cwl
 - Fix crash when adding a file to a project (with no open documents)
which contains an undefined reference (#135575)
 - Improve the logic for closing environments (#134793)
 - Don't treat \\[foo] as a math environment (#137131)
 - Remove selected text also if we insert a " (#137272)

Feature:
 - Prepared the latex syntax file for beamer commands

kind regards,
the Kile team