[Kde-announce-apps] khdapsmonitor 0.1

Roy Marples uberlord at gentoo.org
Fri Jun 30 01:07:27 CEST 2006

Name: khdapsmonitor
Version: 0.1
Type: Hardware Utility
Depend: KDE 3.5.x
License: GPL
Homepage: http://roy.marples.name/node/269

 KHDAPSMonitor is a system tray monitor for
laptops with the Hard Drive Active Proctection
System.

This is my first KDE application, and also fills
my need of a KDE HDAPS monitor. Written as the
existing one here (khdapsmon) has several
outstanding issues and is being re-written in
python. I don't like python here is khdapsmonitor
in C++, and it's here to stay.

Gentoo users simply need to emerge khdapsmonitor
as I also maintain it in the Gentoo Portage tree.

Please send all comments to my homepage,
http://bugs.gentoo.org or uberlord at gentoo.org as I
don't check here much. Thanks!