[Kde-announce-apps] Terra Letras (lyrics plugin) 0.5

Caio Begotti caio1982 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 02:03:56 CEST 2006

Name: Terra Letras (lyrics plugin)
Version: 0.5
Type: amaroK Script
Depend:
License: GPL
Homepage:
http://caio.ueberalles.net/svn/amarok/lyrics_1982/

 Please install AMAROK-1.4 before you download
this script, thanks!

This is my first amaroK's plugin that fetch lyrics
from the amazing letras.mus.br's database: which
according the EviLyrics site is the 4th biggest
database available. Quite simple and still under
development.

The plugin also store displayed lyrics in your
homedir so that you can sing along even offline
:-)

It has also a minimal GUI to make the language of
fetched lyrics configurable using a GUI.

Changelog:
 Updates since the last public tarball:

- Now every line's first word is capitalized,
making it more "normal".

- It has a GUI now to configure the language of
the fetched lyrics (currently it's en_US or
pt_BR).

- Now we alert you about not found lyrics.

- The lyrics body now shows empty lines in new
paragraphs (was a config problem in the fetcher).

- Added a simple XML header to the lyrics data
sent to the player.

For everything elese, please check the log from my
subversion repository:

svn log
http://caio.ueberalles.net/svn/amarok/lyrics_1982