[Kde-announce-apps] KLatexFormula 1.1.0

Philippe Faist philippe.faist at bluewin.ch
Tue Jun 6 21:17:10 CEST 2006

Name: KLatexFormula
Version: 1.1.0
Type: Other Utility
Depend: KDE 3.1.x
License: GPL
Homepage:

 KLatexFormula 1.1 is an application to quickly
get an image (that you can copy, drag-n-drop or
save to disk) from a LaTeX formula.

To install, once the dependencies resolved (you
need LaTeX as well as ImageMagick [Magick++]), you
type

prompt> tar xvfz klatexformula-1.1.0.tar.gz
prompt> ./configure && make
prompt> su

prompt # make install
prompt # exit

And it should be OK.

The program has two modes, shrinked and expanded
mode. Shrinked mode is straightforward, and
expanded mode lets you to specify a few options.

A help page is available by entering
\"help:/klatexformula\" in konqueror once the
program is installed.

I hope this can be useful for someone. I\'m not
sure of having much time to spend for keeping this
application up to date, but I was encouraged to
publish it so here it is... :-)