[Kde-announce-apps] Kubuntu 6.06 LTS (dapper)

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Jun 1 13:11:09 CEST 2006

Name: Kubuntu
Version: 6.06 LTS (dapper)
Type: Other Software
Depend:
License: GPL
Homepage: http://www.kubuntu.org/

 Kubuntu is a user friendly operating system based
on KDE, the K Desktop Environment. With a
predictable 6 month release cycle part of the
Ubuntu project, Kubuntu is the GNU/Linux
distribution for everyone.

Changelog:
 Kubuntu 6.06 LTS has been released. It is
available for download now or for the first time
you can order free Kubuntu CDs through Shipit.
This release comes with KDE 3.5.2 and includes a
new installer which you can use direct from the
live desktop CD. We have focused on stability and
bugfixes, as our first Long Term Support release
6.06 will be supported for 3 years on the desktop
and 5 years on the server.