[Kde-announce-apps] Kickoff for Suse 10.1 0.1

Raul Moratalla raul.moratalla at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 17:08:39 CET 2006

Name: Kickoff for Suse 10.1
Version: 0.1
Type: KDE Improvement
Depend: KDE 3.5.x
License: GPL
Homepage:
http://raulmoratalla.blogspot.com/2006/12/kickoff-en-suse-101.html

 These are some packages needed to run kickoff in
Suse 10.1. I modified the spec file from package
kdebase3 included in openSUSE 10.2 to force the
compilation of Kickoff in Suse 10.1.

You must have installed KDE 3.5.5 and beagle in
order to install and run it.

Use it at your own risk, I am not responsible of
any damage that could cause if you install them.

The packages provided are: kdebase3,
kdebase3-beagle and liblazy.

REQUERIMENTS:
- Kde 3.5.5
- Beagle (or libbeagle only if you will not use
the search in beagle)

NOTES:
If you have installed a later compilation of KDE
3.5.5 you should use the parameter --force in
order to install the packages. It should not break
anything and worked fine for me.