[Kde-announce-apps] KDELirc Improved (patch) 0.2
marco at kmobiletools.org
Wed Dec 20 12:52:55 CET 2006
Name: KDELirc Improved (patch)
Type: KDE Improvement
This patch adds some different new features to
improve kdelirc usability. Above all i added On
Screen Display, using Amarok codebase. When some
key is pressed on the remote, it's shown through
OSD on your desktop, and mode changing is
advertised too. I also added an option to allow
mode changing with one key only, instead of
binding one key for each mode. Two new DCOP
methods added: now irkick can be suspended and
resumed (dcop irkick IRKick setEnabled
true/false), and it can be used for showing OSD
(dcop irkick IRKick showOSD "Text" "Image")
* Removed Konversation OSD, using Amarok one
instead (improved, with images and translucency
* Now showing icon for mode change, for better
* Also showing a little icon for the keypress, so
indicating what mode is in use.
* Added an option to select a different font for
mode change and key press.
* Added dcop call to show osd text through dcop.
* Added DCOP call for suspend/resume.
* Added OSD support.
* Added one-key mode switch.
More information about the Kde-announce-apps