[Kde-announce-apps] Texmaker 1.4
pascal.brachet at club-internet.fr
Tue Aug 1 13:03:31 CEST 2006
Type: Text Processing
Depend: Qt 4.x
Texmaker is a Qt4 program, that integrates many
tools needed to develop documents with LaTeX, in
just one application. Texmaker runs natively on
Unix, macosx and win32 systems
- the principal LaTex tags can be inserted
directly with the "LaTeX" and "Math" menus.
- 370 mathematical symbols can be inserted in just
- a "structure view" helps you to navigate into
- some wizards helps you to generate code
(tabular, array, tabbing, letter...)
- the LaTeX errors are automatically detected in
the log file and you can jump to the corresponding
line in one click
- an exclusive LaTeX to html conversion tool is
integrated to Texmaker (the html pages looks like
the postscript file)
- Spell checker has been added (aspell is
- The main pstricks commands can be inserted with
just one click.
-Brace matching has been integrated in the editor.
-The support for the "\[ \]" math mode has been
added to the syntax highlighter.
- A few bugs has been fixed (replace dialog, close
- The "html conversion tool" is now available on
windows (only ghostscript is required).
More information about the Kde-announce-apps