Android Qt 5.14 SDK image

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Mar 2 17:31:07 GMT 2020

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 6:20 PM Volker Krause <vkrause at kde.org> wrote:

> On Monday, 2 March 2020 18:03:35 CET Aleix Pol wrote:
> > On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 7:08 PM Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > Here's a proposal for the Qt 5.14 image, it merges both images back
> > > together and now each run will produce both apks.
> > > https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/ci-tooling/merge_requests/42
> > >
> > > As always, I've uploaded it here so you can test beforehand:
> > > https://hub.docker.com/r/apol/asdk
> >
> > Alright, so now everything seems to be in place. Here's what we can do:
> > 1. we merge the ECM patch
> > 2. we merge the sdk MR and rebuild it
> > 3. merge all the patches to fix our applications: androidmanifest, qrc & all
>
> Yep, sounds good to me.
>
> > For 3, I've written this blog post hoping it will help.
> > http://www.proli.net/?p=1357&secret=CgYw8h
>
> Makes sense, did that too:
> https://www.volkerkrause.eu/2020/02/29/kf5-android-qt5-14.html
>
> Regards,
> Volker

@Ben Regarding versioning, makes sense to me. In the end it's
resources in hub.docker.com that we spend. I agree it probably makes
more sense to do it on another occasion, there's much going on at the
moment.

Wow, Volker. Your blog post is so much better than mine! Let's just go
with yours ;), had not seen it, sorry.

So Volker, tell me when you merge the ECM patch and I'll do 2. the
rest. With ECM you can merge the changes you might need in itinerary
and such so we can start testing with more than just kalgebra.

Aleix