KIO on Android Failure

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Thu Aug 20 09:51:58 BST 2020

On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 8:00 AM David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:

> On mardi 18 août 2020 13:52:50 CEST Ben Cooksley wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > At some point recently functionality was added to KIO which broke the
> > build on Android.
>
> Is there any reason why Android doesn't appear at
> https://build.kde.org/job/Frameworks/job/kio/
> ?
>
> This is the reason why I didn't notice this problem.

Because a job hasn't been requested for KIO on Android.

I'm not sure why it is being included in the Dependency Builds /
Docker image builds, as from my understanding Android builds were all
using a cut down list of dependencies.

We can certainly enable Android CI jobs for KIO though, that is easy
enough to do.

Cheers,
Ben