KDE CI: Administration » Dependency Build Extragear stable-kf5-qt5 AndroidQt5.14 - Build # 10 - Still Failing!

Nicolas Fella nicolas.fella at gmx.de
Thu Apr 16 21:28:33 BST 2020

Hi,

this looks like a simple prison build failure to me. However, I cannot reprocuce this with
the binary factory container and the current Prison Android CI builds is blue. There is a
single red Android build in the Prison CI history (https://build.kde.org/job/Frameworks/
job/prison/job/kf5-qt5%20AndroidQt5.14/5/[1]) with what appears to be the same
error message. Not sure how to explain that though.

Nico

--------
[1] https://build.kde.org/job/Frameworks/job/prison/job/kf5-qt5%20AndroidQt5.14/5/