Android SDK images to Qt 5.12

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Sat Feb 16 10:16:39 GMT 2019

On Thursday, 14 February 2019 09:09:57 CET Volker Krause wrote:
> On Wednesday, 13 February 2019 16:28:20 CET Aleix Pol wrote:
> > Hey,
> > By popular demand, I updated our CI tooling to use the new images. Many of
> > you already tried them.
> > It's building now as of:
> > https://build.kde.org/job/Administration/job/Docker%20Generate%20AndroidQt
> > 5. 12%20SDK
> >
> > This means that we'll be changing compilers to clang too.
> >
> > Some builds may fail, help will be welcome. ;)
>
> Thanks a lot! Some of that breakage is caused by my changes, but at least I
> can see it now again :) Will look into that ASAP.

Fixes for Konversation and KStars have been pushed too now, which leaves
Marble and VVave. Those two seem to have issues unrelated to the image change,
and for the last time built successfully several months ago if I read this
correctly. So I think we finally have this all back under control :)

Thanks,
Volker