building kstars_lite

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Aug 12 12:52:02 BST 2019

On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 6:23 PM <ron.huizer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to build kstars_lite from source but run into a problem or 2.Before I'm going into (a lot) of details, I'm following the steps described in README.andriod which is accompanied by the source I got from git. I noted some ambiguities, but besides those, is the procedure described in this file still up to par?

Hi,
Adding KStars as (CC).

I'm not really familiar with the instructions there, you can see
though that the application is building correctly here:
https://binary-factory.kde.org/view/Android/job/KStars_android/417/console

Maybe it would be easier for you to use the docker image to build the
application.
Running this suffices:
/opt/helpers/build-eigen && sudo apt install dos2unix &&
/opt/helpers/build-generic kstars

Aleix