No /opt/android/Qt5.5.0

Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 12:25:09 UTC 2015

În ziua de Sîm 10 Oct 2015, la 14:12:47, Albert Astals Cid a scris:
> El Saturday 10 October 2015, a les 12:25:19, Andreas Cord-Landwehr va escriure:
> > On Saturday, October 10, 2015 12:17:37 PM CEST Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > > El Saturday 10 October 2015, a les 13:07:46, Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN va
> >
> > escriure:

> > > No, i built it yesterday.
> >
> > I would bet it was either a network issue or a timing issue in the installer
> > script. Currently, we have some workarounds that fix oddities in the Qt
> > Installer itself. Maybe I have a proper fix for them, but it will take at
> > least until tomorrow to test if that is the case. -- As a result the
> > installer script will become much more robust.
> >
> > For now the best way is to restart the docker build step.
>
> Tried again to same result, i guess the problem is
>
> QXcbConnection: Could not connect to display :1
> /root/insidesetup.sh: line 105:  8264 Aborted                 (core dumped) DISPLAY=:1 $ADIR/qt-installer.run --script /root/qtinstallerconfig.qs -v
>
> Any idea how to fix that?
Exactly what I've said in my previous email.

If you don't want to use the branch, then add a «*sleep 5*» before the line «*DISPLAY=:1 $ADIR/qt-installer.run --script /root/qtinstallerconfig.qs -v || true*» and rebuild the docker image with the «*--no-cache*» argument.

*Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan*
GeekAliens.com[1]
Kubuntu Romania Representative[2]
_Kubuntu Council Member_