No networking inside the docker container

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Sat Oct 10 09:42:20 UTC 2015

On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 10:59 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> I'm trying to follow the howto at https://community.kde.org/Android
>
> I've setup the docker container without any issue but now when i do
>
> docker start -i myproject
>
> I'm left in a shell that has no access to the internet and none of the tools
> i'd use to try to fix it (i.e. ifconfig) are installed.
>
> Any tip?

That's unfortunate, I've never had such a problem in my very limited
experience. An option would be to modify the insidesetup.sh file so
that ifconfig tools are installed and you can come up with a proper
diagnose.
Because I understand that during the configuration process there is
internet, right?

Aleix