supplementary-reader: text reader script

Linux A11y chrys at linux-a11y.org
Sat Jan 29 18:05:46 GMT 2022

Howdy Devin,

> Orca is a screen reader, it cannot read images though.

Just to let you know (and maybe making happy), this might be change in the very near term future :)! As part of my rework to orca driving a plugin based architecture, i created some just for fun prototype plugins what i plan to raise with the progress of the Plugins API. Long thing short:  i created an OCR plugin. I do some polishing and come along with some details then on orca list.

Stay tuned.

By the way, i currently started an series of videos to review KDEs accessibility. I report any bug i find (to have them once pinned done to the ticket system). After i was locked for a long time by my per day job, i finally find time to come back to accessibility development. And after completing the redesign of orca, i will hammer like hell on those KDE accessibility bugs.

Here my first review, its about KWins zoom effect (because its my per day driver to use my computer):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GfLbDYR7PYE

Well be kind to me, i m not an english native speaker but i try to do my best.

The video is not there to make the KDE devs angry, they did a great job wit Zoom, and give me the chance to use my computer and work out my job. Tanks for this! That said. My salute here!

Cheers chrys