KDE / Plasma accessibility report

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Wed Jul 28 05:04:30 BST 2021

Hello Daniel,

You should be able to just install the plasma-desktop package with your
favorite package manager.

Or use:

sudo apt-get install plasma-desktop

from a terminal.

Then just choose plasma from the login screen. It may be hidden under some
button or gear icon or something that lets you select your desktop software
when logging in.

BR,
Jeremy Whiting