How to configure Qtspeech

Gustav Degreef gustav97 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 01:51:13 BST 2019

Oh, OK. Sorry I misread your post.  Yes, I did use it a long time ago,
but it was around the time that jovie replaced it.  I thought it was
dead.  It is not in the opensuse repos for a long time.  Maybe this is a
dumb question, but would it work with Qtspeech?  Not sure if it makes
sense to use it going forward with the direction that accessibility is
going in KDE. Thanks, Gustav.