KaOS linux review

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat Nov 2 16:06:43 GMT 2019

Just in case I tried to start kmouth up incorrectly the url for this
distro is as follows:
https://kaosx.us/
I kept my ssd drive clear of the computer and the KaOS iso ran fast
twice before apparently going silent.  I hit alt-f2 and as soon as I hit
the k in kmouth the iso started spinning up again.  So it's possible I
tried to start kmouth up incorrectly and there was no sighted assistance
around when I tried this.

If anyone gets kmouth speaking pre-install please let me know how you
managed that.