[orca-list] QT Message Dialogs not spoken by orca when they pop up

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Tue Apr 30 13:55:54 BST 2019

Hi Joanie and Chrys,

I just wanted to say that it's a huge joy to read these mails! My dream of an
accessible Plasma and KDE applications seems to really move finally :D

I'm super happy about this and will try to move things forward when you get
stuck (especially when it comes to issues in Qt). Sadly I don't often find the
time, but if you nudge me, I'm very happy to help where I can.

Cheers,
Frederik