Problems with KDE Plasma terminal emulator "Konsole"

chrys at linux-a11y.org chrys at linux-a11y.org
Mon Apr 8 16:12:10 BST 2019

Howdy,

ok let me check all this at home.

a small funny side information for you as i read "Accerciser":
do you know "libqaccessibilityclient"?
github.com/KDE/libqaccessibilityclient.git

the name is rather strange because its not only a lib but also some
nice tools for debug accessibility stuff like Accerciser, but i find
it more responsive and less buggy sometimes. you can take a look at if
you are intrested in having a QT A11y introspector :).

overall plasma seems to be very accessible but some importaint stuff
is missing

- default main menu (the alternatives are working lol)
- the Wifi networks are not keyboard navigateable
- performance and stability seems to be an issue too

i will work on this if i find free time. but free time is currently rare lol.

cheers chrys