Reinvoked the Accessibility Wiki

chrys at linux-a11y.org chrys at linux-a11y.org
Tue Oct 16 11:11:27 BST 2018

Howdy List,

I currently rework the Plasma Accessiblity wiki.

https://userbase.kde.org/Accessibility/Plasma

I started with some inital stuff - how to start orca with:
- The shortcut
- autostart

next i will pin down how to enable (configure) teh magnifier (kwin
ezoom plugin).

i will transform the Keyboard navigation section into an table with
most useful shortcuts.

let me know what you think ( or even more needed some correction
reading since i m not an native speaker nor an good english speaker lol)

there are currently about 4 wiki pages for accessiblity. i think best
would be to unify them.

every bit matters! :).

cheers chrys