libqaccessibilityclient

chrys chrys at linux-a11y.org
Sun Nov 11 12:27:39 GMT 2018

Howdy Federik, Howdy List,

after beeing able to compile Federiks software, I finally was able to
take a look at it.
Woe! I m very impressed. "accessibleapps" works a lot better than
Accerciser ever did. Its very fast and intuitive.
My friend storm created an PKGBUILD for the git version.
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/libqaccessibilityclient-git/
(the "stable" version is already in extra)

this should make it more easy to access the latest stuff for >=ArchLinux
users.

i will add a small article about at linux-a11y.org

cheers chrys