Fwd: Re: [orca-list] Kate editor accessibility

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Fri Nov 2 13:34:03 GMT 2018

Hi,

Thanks for going forward with this!
The key presses and releases are something that Qt does and I can investigate.
I have several problems with it - it makes applications react to key presses
slower than they should for example.

The other issue is presumably inside the Kate (ktexteditor framework) code.

I will focus on KWin for now, I hope I will have something to test this
weekend.

Cheers,
Frederik