Interested in k d e

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 13:29:45 BST 2018

For now, I would still say that MATE and GNOME are probably the best for
mostly to totally blind users. However, I've heard of some developments
that make KDE much more usable than advertised here, although it's still
not anywhere near 100% just yet. If I get time, I'll do some wild and
crazy experiments of my own to see just how easy it is to make it work.
The good thing about Linux is that even without eyeballs, it is very
much possible to fix things when they go so totally wrong that you end
up with an inaccessible desktop.

Imetumwa Kutoka barua pepe