Interested in k d e

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Aug 29 10:12:21 BST 2018

I suspect parts of kde are useable for a total but not the kde operating
system yet.  I would very much like to be completely wrong about this,
but even if I was I wouldn't try an independent install the first time.
I know someone with eyes that work who knows one or two things about
kde.  If we get together maybe we can try some wild and crazy
experiments.  I'm fortunate in that I have solid state drives for my
computer and that makes wild and crazy experiments way more feasible.
I've been a total since birth, Microthalmus eyes never developed enough
to see anything so we probably share a perspective unless you have
memory of sight.