building qtatspi from git

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Mon Oct 16 08:25:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

please consider using things based on Qt 5 where not qt-at-spi is needed. The
plugin became part of Qt itself and is in much better shape than it ever was
in Qt 4 times.

Qt 5 applications should work out of the box, of course with issues to be
expected, but they should in general work with Orca.

Cheers,
Frederik