Merging KMag frameworks branch to master

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Mon Mar 6 00:29:32 UTC 2017

On 05.03.2017 23:59, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> I had a quick look and features seem to work as good/bad in the frameworks
> branch as in master.
>
> If noone disagrees I'll do the merge on March 13th.

Jeremy Whiting had a list somewhere on todo.kde.org with tasks that
blocked merging. I only remember two, because I was responsible for
them, but I think there were more.

First, I did not correctly port the saving to remote image via KIO.
Someone familiar with KIO could look at
https://cgit.kde.org/kmag.git/commit/?h=frameworks&id=daa05153573ace5bb7647971a7a21dc724777a4f
and correct it.

Second,
https://cgit.kde.org/kmag.git/commit/?h=frameworks&id=1f8e4208d72c7f9ce6fa739f477151aab1fadccf
enabled building against QAccessibilityClient, but I could not test it.