[Kde-accessibility] can't subscribe to list

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Tue May 10 20:45:09 UTC 2016

Jude,

I hate to disappoint but here's the reality. Jovie isn't a
screenreader so couldn't be used to make it so a blind person could
use a kde/plasma desktop out of the box. To do that you would need a
distribution with kde/plasma and also orca screen reader. I haven't
heard of such a distribution, but it should be possible.

thanks,
Jeremy