[Kde-accessibility] can't subscribe to list

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue May 10 17:53:22 UTC 2016

Captcha prevented that from happening since I use lynx and do so on a
remote server and have been totally blind from birth.

My reason for having wanted to subscribe was to find out if anyone has
built an iso with kde and with jovie set up so a blind user could install
that distro using jovie and have kde come up talking afterward.  This
happens several times with gnome but I've heard of no efforts on the part
of the kde community to make a kde-accessible linux distribution by way of
competition.  From what I recently read on the jovie wiki it appears as if
jovie may be ready to handle this level of work if someone had put the
effort out to get it done since 2012.  Slackware being the oldest
commercial linux distro with kde would appear to be a natural for this
especially since speakup access got broken by linux kernel developer
intern a couple years ago.