Date selection for IRC meeting about Simon

Mario Fux a11y-ml at unormal.org
Thu Dec 15 14:59:26 UTC 2016

Good morning everybody

If you're interested in Simon speech recognition please add yourself to the
Doodle:
http://doodle.com/poll/scwv4puwab84kkcp

I'd like to offer a platform where we can talk and discuss about the future of
Simon. What do users expect from it, what do developers have time for, what
should come next and what's doable for the distant future. The agenda would
be:
- Past: current users and state of Simon (development)
- Present: what should be done in the immediate future
- Future: what could be work on for the next months and years

I'll close this on the 31st of December 2016.

Thanks and happy holidays
Mario