[Kde-accessibility] Simon: Text submission

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Tue Sep 1 15:09:24 UTC 2015

On Thursday, August 27, 2015 03:59:54 PM Sathis Kumar wrote:
> Hi Mario,
> 	Yes, you understanding is correct.
> So, I would like to how to proceed about it.

Somehow my second mail is stuck in moderation or got lost :(
I committed the patch to a kf5 branch, thanks for the work!

There are a few things to clean up and I think we need to get the unit tests
to pass, work towards that would make most sense in my opinion.
Great job though, that will enable to get Simon to run with kf5 soon :)

Cheers,
Frederik