[Kde-accessibility] ISSUES WITH SIMON 0.4.1

Valerie santiago gonzalez vsg126 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 16:35:49 UTC 2015

Greetings,

We are  students from the University of Puerto Rico and we are working on
The Kavita Project (www.thekavitaproject.org). Our part in this project is
implementing the proposed vocabulary and grammar in Simon Version 0.4.1,
using KDE Development Platform 4.13.2. For these, we need to create
commands. For each command, we go to "dictionary" and select the word and
categorize it; third, we go to "context" and build a sentence. Fourth, we
go to "commands" and define the text macro (the text that will be written
after Simon has recognized the spoken command).
There are certain words that are highlighted red in the dictionary, as
shown in the pictures below. The issue with these words is that when we
dictate them, they are not recognized by Simon ("not applicable command").
As an approach to solve the problem, we trained the words, which are "mod",
"inserting", and "modulo", but it did not work. As a second solution, we
deleted the words from the dictionary- base model:English Voxforge, but it
did not work either.

How can we fix the words highlighted red to be able to build commands with
them?

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

[image: Imágenes integradas 2][image: Imágenes integradas 3]

Sincerely,

Valerie Santiago
Andrea Claudio-Palacios
University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus
Computer Science Department