[Kde-accessibility] kmouth noqt3support review

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Sat May 2 01:45:12 UTC 2015

The first commit is on here: https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/122635/
but I've done a lot on that branch since then also.

At any rate, Eli Mackenziie and Albert took close looks at it. I think
it's ready to merge, just need to decide if it's going to master or a
new frameworks branch. I'm leaning towards master, as there are bug
fixes included (like not showing the config dialog every time you
launch kmouth, even after it's been configured).

I'll fix one or two more minor things, then merge to one or the other.
If you have an opinion either way, shout now. :)

thanks,
Jeremy