[Kde-accessibility] Simon: Text submission

Mario Fux a11y-ml at unormal.org
Thu Aug 27 09:43:41 UTC 2015

Am Donnerstag, 20. August 2015, 20.09:50 schrieb Sathis Kumar:
> Hi,

Good morning Sathis

>   I'm willing to contribute to text submission for tamil language.
> Currently I don't have a collection of huge text, but I'll co-ordinate with
> my friends to get the required collection.
>
> I've attached a sample text file for your reference. Please let me know how
> to proceed further.

Thanks a lot for your offer and sorry for the time it took to answer. As the
new maintainer of Simon it'll take a bit of time until I'm fully in. But if I
understand you correctly you might want to contribute your speech examples and
text submissions to Voxforge.net from where Simon can use it later too.

Thanks and feel free to ask further questions
Mario