[Kde-accessibility] experimental idea with colour fonts

michel okgomdjgbmoij at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 11:24:19 UTC 2014

Well, there's the greasemonkey script and the kate highlights definitions that
i made... I mention them on an other email

The colours have to be user defined, not hard coded. I don't see the point in
trying to define a certain colour code. The user can always just change the
definitions to his liking/abilities.... Also i don't think it's that difficult to
do.

Most importantly, where do i find people with visual problems?
That's more difficult then it looks like.
Can some one please help with this point?
We'll use the scripts i already made on them, and they'll report back here.

Can some one help with finding test subjects? I'm not networked with people
like that....

It isn't possible for KDE-accessibility to ask it's user to participate in a
little experiment?

Is there any KDE-accessibility leader reading this?