[Kde-accessibility] experimental idea with colour fonts

Reinhard Thies Reinhard.Thies at web.de
Sun Sep 21 18:48:49 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am a visually impaired user. Changing the background to black and have a
white font is very helpful for me. But many application do not support it.
they simply ignore system settings.
I can only see a small area of the screen and therefore the tracking mouse
pointer and the circles around the mouse pointer when you press control are
wonderful things, available in Windows OS. These are the things which would
make life easier.

thanks
Reinhard