[Kde-accessibility] Poll: Name of the speech working group

Peter Grasch peter at grasch.net
Sun Sep 29 10:51:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 09/22/2013 12:39 PM, Peter Grasch wrote:
> It will be open for one week. Please vote.
The poll is now closed and we have a tie between "Open Speech
Initiative" and "KDE Speech".

I'll just act as the tie breaker here and select "Open Speech Group".
Congratulations, people, we now have a name!

Thanks to the KDE sysadmin team we also have a website (empty so far),
an IRC channel, a mailing list and a dedicated place for our
repositories in extragear.

The next step would be to officially announce all this.
Here's my draft. Please have a look. Please edit the team section to add
your names and info in case I didn't do so already.
https://notes.kde.org/p/k1cRBJpMrY
The edupad needs a KDE identity account. If you haven't gotten one, this
is the time to create it, it'll be the one account that identifies you
to everything from Git to the Drupal instance running on speech.kde.org.
Sign up here: https://identity.kde.org

Best regards,
Peter