[Kde-accessibility] release tarball for qt-at-spi

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 12:14:55 UTC 2013

Jason White stated the following:
# It appears from the Git log that important bug fixes were introduced after
# v0.3.1 however. If I were packaging it, I would create a tar file of the
# latest Git version and use it.

One issue I've had with the latest git version is that it pulls in over
100MB of dependencies. It depends on kdelibs, which pulls in a ton of
other packages, including attica, strigi, phonon and virtuoso. The 0.3.1
tarball I packaged doesn't pull in all these dependencies, but it still
worked, at least with mumble. I'm using the 0.3.1 tarball that Fedora
has packaged, although it would be better to have all the bugfixes. At
this point, I'm just a bit concerned about the large number of
dependencies post-0.3.1 git commits introduced.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"