[Kde-accessibility] Simon: Meeting: Minutes

Peter Grasch peter at grasch.net
Sun Sep 1 13:23:31 UTC 2013

On 08/31/2013 05:17 PM, Peter Grasch wrote:
> Date and time have been fixed for the next meeting (tomorrow, Sunday,
> 12:00 UTC): http://doodle.com/7a5ysu8pqgc285bd

Only Jon (and the as of yet inactive Sven) showed up, but Jon
disconnected rather soon (apparently due to connection issues) and did
not come back for at least an hour.

In the brief time we had, we discussed that Jon would compare the effect
of different noise and echo cancellation approaches (in addition to the
one in Pulseaudio, which should also be evaluated) on recognition quality.

For this purpose, I set up a test set and -configuration on the server.
I sent instructions on how to use it in a separate email.

Best regards,
Peter