[Kde-accessibility] Poll: Name of the speech working group

Peter Grasch peter at grasch.net
Sat Oct 12 11:57:16 UTC 2013

Hey again,

On 09/29/2013 07:51 PM, Peter Grasch wrote:
> https://notes.kde.org/p/k1cRBJpMrY
Announcement now online, expect it to hit the Planet soon.

Now there's one more major organizational task ahead of us (except for
maybe moving some resources around) and that's setting up the homepage.

Honestly, we don't need anything fancy (more or less just a landing page
with a couple of links), but I'm just really bad when it comes to design.

Does anybody want to take over that task?
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Peter