[Kde-accessibility] Get ready for GSoC! KDE++ aka Polishing Existing Things

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sun Mar 24 20:22:41 UTC 2013

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 5:51 PM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> Heya folks :)
>
> It's time to prepare for Google Summer of Code 2013. In order to have
> a kick-ass application we need to have a great ideas page. Please help
> fill this page soon: http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2013/Ideas
> Students are already looking around for ideas so try not to wait too
> long please.
>
> This year's theme, should we be accepted again, is "KDE++ aka
> Polishing Existing Things". It'd be great if you offered ideas that
> fit it. (We will however also accept other ideas.)
> http://blog.lydiapintscher.de/2013/02/23/kde-aka-polishing-existing-things/
> has more details. Please spread the word.

Heya folks :)

If you've been putting off adding ideas to
http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2013/Ideas please do it _now_. We need
to finish our ideas page to be able to submit a good organisation
application. The ideas page is a major decision point for that.

Please also add ideas for the FOSS Outreach Program for Women:
http://community.kde.org/OutreachProgramForWomen  (for this program we
can also offer non-coding ideas!)

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org