[Kde-accessibility] How can possible testing new translations for latest qt-at-spi development release?

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Wed Sep 26 05:54:08 UTC 2012

Hy,

I downloaded latest qt-at-spi source with following command:
git clone git://anongit.kde.org/qtatspi
I not see any translations yet the source tree, latest commit happened
this repository with Mon Sep 24 14:03:03 2012 +0200.
How can possible testing new awailable hungarian translation the latest
development source? The master branch using cmake or another command if
I want building latest source in Ubuntu 12.04?

If I run cmake . command, I see following error message:
"root at hammera-Satellite-L300:/usr/src/qt-at-spi/qtatspi# cmake .
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:11 (include):
   include could not find load file:

     KDE4Defaults

CMake Error at src/CMakeLists.txt:31 (kde4_add_library):
   Unknown CMake command "kde4_add_library".

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!"

Attila